Global Recycling Solutions Ltd is the UK and European distributor for:
- Biomass Wood Chippers ranging from 6" - 36";
- Shredders including the Beast 1680, 2680, 3680 and 4680, all able to produce the European G30 and G50 biomass chip;
- Stump Grinders ranging from Pedestrian to fully remote control all-terrain machines.
- Forestry Mowers
- Mobile Document Shredders able to meet the BSIA European standard of 9mm and 16mm shredder material and DIN 1 and DIN 3 standards;
- Turn key static processing plants able to produce uniform finished products, processing almost any material.
Hammel (North of the UK only) -
- A range of Primary Slow Speed Shredders capable of handling all materials, giving a volume reduction of up to 10:1;
- Turn key static processing plants with a direct connection to the primary shredder to produce a uniform end product.
Used machines including Shredders, Chippers, Screeners, Stump Grinders, Compost Turners and many more.
Our head office is based at Newark in Nottinghamshire, with a purpose built workshop and parts store, holding in excess of £500,000 worth of parts. We have a dedicated team of Field Service Engineers with specialised knowledge, ensuring we can provide the ideal solution to your recycling and production needs.
“The manufacturers we represent have been innovative and provided us with products that leave the competition behind. This in turn allows us to become 'market leaders' in the recycling industry”, Peter Banks, Managing Director.