Automatic Light Metal Baler
The ANIS Small Format Can Baler is a front-door-working fully automatic can crusher with changeable wear plates made of HARDOX material. An optimally designed press-ram guarantee trouble-free continuous operation and provides a cost-effective solution for pressing tin UBC/Steel cans. Thus, it reduces landfill costs, minimises transport and storage costs and the baled product can be sold.
The advantage of this small size can baler lies in its compact frame construction which allows it to easily fit into the cramped spaces that are often available in such Recycling centres.
- Developed to achieve the optimal ratio “hourly performance / energy consumption/ packet density”, always with the aim of reducing operating costs
- Solid material compaction (no need for bale ties)
- Feed hopper, designed to suit the application, whether bulk loaded or integrated with conveyor, tipping device or air transport system
- Easy handling
- The very compact construction of the baler results in a significant space reduction
- optional tipping device for additional logistics optimization
- enclosed construction provides maximum level of safety
- fully automatic running and fast, simple pressing
- wear resistant and nearly maintenance free
- Increased lifetime and durability due to changeable HARDOX® wear plates. The bolted fixing ensures easy and quick replacement
- The compaction process with high-specific pressing force results in special high bale density
- The new Touch Panel facilitates the operation of the machine through recipe management and a comprehensive display of data
- Machines are available with feeding hopper and power unit tailored to suit individual customer requirements
The final product is a small and very dense bale with sizes 40 x 40 x (10-30) cm suitable for direct use by foundries and steel mills.
Most suitable for:
- MRF / Recycling plants for processing tin can fractions from their sorting lines to make their business easier and increase the profitability
- Automobile or other stamping plants
- Tin and aluminium packaging companies
- Metal processing plants for ferrous and non-ferrous material as well as for aluminium edge trim and foil, tin UBC/steel cans and smaller metal containers
- Whether empty or full, the aim is to make this waste valuable for recyclers and steelmakers.
- This versatile machine can compact a wide variety of materials whether it be food or drink cans, tins, aerosols sprays, paint cans, etc., is metal waste that must be processed in the recycling chain.
Scrap metal baler – main features:
with lateral secured (Polycarbonate)-glass door
Compact hydraulic baler with energy efficient and noise-optimised main drive depending on requirements.
- Highest load material in hopper is sheared by replaceable blades
- Multiple blade segments designed to:
- turn cutting edges two times and reduce spare parts costs
- quick and easy replacement
- Covered in replaceable highly resistant bolted HARDOX® wear plates for highly stressed areas
- Double-walled design of pressing chamber and pressing channel ensures easy maintenance and replacement
- Due to the long press ram there is no need for lateral bolted guiding rails inside the press-box which results in cheaper frame design.
- Guiding is totally encased
- Safety slide for packages with self- cleaning front door
- One powerful front door cylinder in space saving design
- Equipped with push-buttons for simple manual control and Small Touch display for monitoring various information.
SLIDING PRESS RAM
- Fully wear protection with bolted wear plates
- Solid press carriage guidance with easy maintenance access
- Optimal self-cleaning of the sliding track and front door
- Individually arranged movable rail cleaners
Adjustable BALE LENGTH
- regarding to the number of the press strokes
- Reduces the storage and transport volume of sheet materials
- Optimally prepares for further processing measures such as melting in furnaces.
- Among time and space also cost saving is important
- Optimal results with heavy, well-shaped and stackable bales