Mobile trommel screener Pronar MPB 14.44 is the smallest unit of the whole family of MPB screening machines. This device has a 4.4m long sieving drum, which can be replaced without removing parts of the machine. Despite the small size, 14.44 MPB retains all the advantages of larger MPB 18.47 and MPB 20.55.
PRONAR MPB 14.44 mobile trommel screener effectively separates the constituents of different sizes. Principles of operation and screening is very simple and ensures high efficiency. The dimensions of machine and the ability to attach and tow it with different vehicles, e.g. trucks, tippers, allow to navigate on public roads without applying for special permits. Wide-opening covers provide instant accessibility to mechanisms and fast switching of screening drums when it is required to change the mesh size . MPB 14.44 motor and the hydraulic pump unit are placed on a hinged trolley – this allows for fast and easy meintenance access to the motor unit, hydraulic system and hopper
1. ENERGY EFFICIENT – low consumption of diesel fuel and consumables
2. EASY OPERATIONS- thanks to easy-to-use desktop the operator can set desired operation parameters
3. LOW MAINTENANCE COSTS – manufacturing process uses the latest technology and materials
4. POSSIBILITY OF VARIOUS APPLICATIONS – screening of municipal waste, mold, gravel, wood chips and wood waste, separates debris from the dirt
5. DRUM COMPATIBLE WITH DEVICES OF OTHER PRODUCERS – universal design and technology of work