PRONAR MPB 20.72 mobile trommel screeners effectively separate a range of materials into different sizes. MPB 20.72 mobile trommel screener effectively separates a range of materials into different sizes. Thanks to a solid design and a simple principle of operation, MPB 20.72 is perfectly suited for work with various materials – soil, compost, municipal waste, coal, aggregate, and biomass. The sorting trommel may be made according to customer requirements – round or square holes, different plate thicknesses. MPB 20.72 comes as a 2-axle semi-trailer. Machine dimensions and EU homologation allow for travel on public roads without applying for special permits. Wide-opening guards provide quick and easy access to the motor on a rotating frame, ensuring good access to the drive unit, charging hopper, and the hydraulics.
1. ENERGY EFFICIENT – low consumption of diesel fuel and consumables
2. EASY OPERATIONS- thanks to easy-to-use desktop the operator can set desired operation parameters
3. LOW MAINTENANCE COSTS – manufacturing process uses the latest technology and materials
4. POSSIBILITY OF VARIOUS APPLICATIONS – screening of municipal waste, mold, gravel, wood chips and wood waste, separates debris from the dirt
5. DRUM COMPATIBLE WITH DEVICES OF OTHER PRODUCERS – universal design and technology of work