+44(0)1476 568384Enquire Now
The STS-4 is well suited for the reduction of computer and electronic scrap as well as off-spec pre-consumer products.
Various rotor widths and motor powers to suit application
Various screen opening diameters to suit application
Wear resistant rotor and screen material
Bolted rotor knife holders for metal applications
Rotor cooling for low melt temperature materials
Horizontal ram with variable speed dependent upon motor current load
Ram equipped with angled, seratted face for positive grip
Gear reduced drive with matched “V” belts
Four-sided rotor knives made from tool steel can be rotated before replacement
Adjustable bed knives to maintain critical clearance
Gas spring assisted cover for quick access to screen
Rubber vibration isolation foot pads
Wood pallets, offcuts
Plastic mouldings, purgings and film
Paper products and cardboard
Beverage containers, plastic and aluminum
Carpet and fabric
It does more so you can DO MORE!
Shred-Tech’s STS-4 is manufactured to exacting quality control standards, ensuring maximum shredder durability. Extra heavy-duty construction and attention to detail results in a shredder that performs well and is operator friendly.
The STS-4 is capable of processing virtually any and all types of plastics and wood in all shapes, sizes and quantities. Our team of experienced techincal sales representatives are trained to advise on the exact equipment specifications needed to meet all application requirements. Rigorous testing and video & digital imaging hardware, enable our team to provide accurate recommendations; with test results available for the customer to review.
- Reinforced all welded construction – prevents screen damage from tramp metal and other unshreddable objects.
- Fluid coupling (75 HP+) prevents damage to the drive system during high shock loads or heavy levels or contaminates. Provides reduced motor load starting.
- Available abrasion resistant wear components decrease operating costs.
- Bearings & seals – mounted outboard of the cutting chamber to avoid contamination.
- Two-speed ram for efficient processing.
- Replaceable ram guides.
As with all Shred-Tech shredders, the STS line can be equipped with a full compliment of options including:
- Custom hoppers and stands
- In-feed and discharge conveyors
- Pneumatic discharge and dust control
- Vibrating, magnetic or rotary separation
- Modem capabilities
- PLC interfacing for peripheral equipment